Friday, November 1, 2013

Thirty Days of Thankfulness

It's all the rage on Facebook (that and Movember, where men refuse to shave for a month for charity purposes) and I just saw that even Munchkin has jumped on the bandwagon on her blog.  I figured if all the other cool kids are doing it I will too.  Thus, here begins thirty days of thankfulness, One Carbon Hill style.

Today I am thankful for Google.  My co-captains and I have put the machine into motion in preparing for our annual trivia night fundraiser, the event that helped us raise over $20,000 for Special Olympics last year.  Between groups of students today I spent a significant amount of time stalking potential donation sources, and none of it would have been possible without the help of the greatest search engine in all the land.

Try to convince me that Google isn't one of the most life changing, amazing inventions in history.  It will not end well for you if you're hell bent on proving me wrong.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails