Sunday, November 3, 2013

Day 3

Today we spent time with The General's family in celebrating The White Tornado and Elizabeth Taylor's confirmation.  Due to 76 others being confirmed, seating was at a premium and limited to only immediate family.  The One Carbon Hill crew took over babysitting duties for the four youngest Seventh Heaven munchkins.  It was a tough gig (not).

I am so thankful for every one of my nieces and nephews.  To have watched them grow up has been easily one of the greatest joys in my life.  They are all spectacular human beings and I am so proud of them all.  I would be so lost without these beautiful smiles in my life.








(Please note:  I'm grateful for George and Vince and Pebbles and Baby Poke too - they just weren't at the party yesterday, missing a great opportunity for Aunt Mrs. to be all up in their face with the camera.  Next time, kids.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails