Sunday, October 27, 2013

They Are Capable Of Taking A Pretty Picture, Despite What The Previous Post Portrayed


Those girls of ours were high on the elixir of McDonald's Coca-Cola when I took the pictures I posted Friday.  I should have known better than to try to capture their sweet nature with that stuff coursing through their systems.  Still, I did manage to get a few pictures that capture their sweeter personalities.





Who wants to place bets on how soon it will be before they are rioting at having a camera constantly in front their faces?  I just have to convince them that someday they'll be glad I was a crazy mama-razzi. 


2 comments:

Munchkin said...

Wow, those pictures look good. when you're done learning how to use your's will you show me how to use mine?

Tru Stories said...

Now I need to buy that camera.

The girls are sooo beautiful!! That one close up of Kenna is like if General was a pretty little girl.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails