Friday, October 25, 2013

My Photography Skills Need About As Much Work As Their Modeling Skills

I've been wanting a "big girl" camera for years, at least since McKenna was born.  Last weekend I bit the bullet and bought one.  It arrived yesterday and today we took it outside for a little photo shoot.  This camera has a lot of bells and whistles and it's going to take me awhile to learn how to properly use it (I'll be looking for a photography tutorial, dad).  I figure shooting on AUTO will work for now, and while we were outside I just played around with some of the different settings to get a feel for what they can do with various levels of success. 

It doesn't help that these are the models I was working with:










There are many more pictures, some of which capture the girls looking sweet and not deranged lunatics.  I'll post those later, but I figured I'd start here.  It's good to laugh on a Friday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails