Monday, December 31, 2012

Santa Brought Me Two Teenagers Disguised As My Daughters

Is it the new clothes?  The sassy stances?  The spirit of Christmas shining in their eyes?  I can't pinpoint it, but for some reason my children easily aged ten years in their Christmas Day photo shoot.  I'm not a fan.  Also, can someone explain to me if "duck lips" are a function of nature or nurture?  I'm certain no one has ever taught either of our girls this pose, yet Elaina seems to have it down with precision.
 

Here's hoping all of you had magical Christmas celebrations with your families and sending you nothing but the warmest wishes for a fabulous new year.

2 comments:

The Page Turner said...

I don't know what to tell you Mrs., they just keep growing more beautiful all the time. Time to lock your doors and pull down the shades.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, Beautiful....lock them up! Gramma Poke

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails