Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Elfiebell Snowflake: Day 7


This was by far the easiest in terms of execution yet the most difficult in terms of locating.  The girls searched for about fifteen minutes - investigating every room, in closets, under beds, and uprooting cushions - with a slight hint of panic and desperation setting in near the end of their search.  Elaina finally found Elfiebell camouflaged among the peppermints thereby ending my inner conflict on whether I should help them find her or let them go to school thinking maybe their behavior didn't warrant a return trip to our house.  I like to keep them on their toes.  After all, there's only two more weeks to hold this threat over their heads; I might as well get as much mileage as I can out of it, right?

2 comments:

Cath said...

I am loving your ideas, although if you have to do this next year I'll be amazed if you can uphold your Elf-creativity level! You've set the bar pretty high :) I think my favorite is the princess hold up. good stuff.

Anonymous said...

I don't know...the underwear one is pretty hard to top!!!My favorite is the mirror ornament on the tree. Keep up the good work!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails