Thursday, August 23, 2012

I Think It's A Good Thing They're Back In School

On the ride to school this morning:

M: Give me a 'S'! Give me an 'M'! Give me an 'M'! Give me an 'E'! Give me an 'R'! What's that spell?

E: Miners!

M: (laughing) No, Elaina. That spells "summer".

The Mrs.: Ummmm . . . a think you forgot a letter.

M: Give me a Give me a 'S'! Give me a 'U'! Give me an 'M'! Give me an 'M'! Give me an 'E'! Give me an 'R'! What's that spell?

E: Miners!

M: No, Elaina! That spells "summer"! What the best season of the year?

E: Spring!

M: No! Lainey, you're supposed to say "summer" again.

E: Oh.

M: Let's do a different one. Give me an 'E'! Give me a 'L'! Give me an 'A'! Give me an 'I'! Give me an (long pause for letter retrieval) . . . 'N'! Give me an 'A'! What's that spell?

E: Miners!

The Mrs.: Wow.

Maybe year long schooling isn't such a terrible idea.


2 comments:

Munchkin said...

that's awesome

The Page Turner said...

Made me chuckle!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails