Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year Resolution, Take Two

Last year I committed myself to one singular resolution: to take at least one picture every day. It did not go well.

So, what's that saying again? If at first you don't succeed try, try again? Well, here we go.

This weekend we celebrated Christmas with my immediate family. It's not enough that I occasionally force my children into matching ensembles; now I'm getting my three month old niece, Pebbles, in on the torture.


Clearly part of the trio were slightly less than thrilled with the obligatory Christmas photo session.

The girls were happy and exhausted by the time we got home tonight, but to assure you that the weekend wasn't a total drag for Punkin, I'll leave you with this picture taken during their arts & crafts sessions with Papa this afternoon:


And yes, that have been in those same pajamas for well over 24 hours. That's what Pajama Christmas is all about.

3 comments:

Big Boca Bob said...

That picture of the three girls makes me smile. Alot. And I technically have no relation to any of those children. This is sad.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Gramma Poke...We had a great weekend. I just got out of my jammies!

Tina said...

Punkin could not be less excited about picture taking. Awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails