Sunday, December 18, 2011

Dining Out For A Great Cause

Tomorrow is Monday. The start of a work week. A last push toward the busy holiday weekend. I imagine you're all running around frantically taking care of last minute shopping, wrapping, baking, or cleaning.

So, in the theme of giving, I'm going to give you the perfect opportunity to take the night off from your regular dinner time duties. You deserve it, don't you think?

Tomorrow - from 11 am to 10 pm - the Morris Pizza Hut will be donating 20% of all purchases to our school's Polar Plunge team. You might remember that I mentioned I'm part of The Polar Coalers, a group of individuals from our school district working to raise money and support for Special Olympics of Illinois. As a fundraiser, we will be standing outside the Morris restaurant after school tomorrow handing out fliers that can be presented on any dine-in or carry-out orders.

Everyone one loves pizza. And EVERYONE loves not having to face food preparation or clean-up the week of Christmas. Hope to see you there!

(And don't forget: You can always make a donation directly to my fund raising page. I'm only $30 away from my goal - who wants to put me over the edge?)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails