Monday, November 28, 2011

Just Write

Okay, this bi-monthly blogging thing is getting a little ridiculous. I will place 85% of the blame for my hiatus on Pinterest. It is an evil temptress that has sucked me in full force and now threatens to ruin me with all the crafting and home renovations and wardrobe makeovers I have lined up in my head. It's about as life changing as the iPad and has taken over my ability to function as a productive human being. Crazy addicting, I assure you.

So here's the deal. For me, writing on this blog is important to preservation of memories and at times my own sanity, and I need to nurture it accordingly. Therefore, I'm putting myself on a strict blogging routine starting on December 1st. The objective? Just write. Similar to exercising, I find that when I regularly post it's easier to keep going. So starting on the first day of December, I'm going to attempt to post something every day for the duration of one of the busiest months of the year. It's probably a ridiculously ambitious goal, but it needs to be done. We'll call it the half-marathon of blogging just for fun.

So hang on for the next few days, folks. Radio silence is set to end in t-minus two . . .

7 comments:

The Page Turner said...

I miss you when you are not posting.

Anonymous said...

I've missed you too...Glad you're coming back!
Gramma Poke

Easy Rider said...

I think Pinterest has taken ahold of a lot of people. I totally understand! :)

Big Boca Bob said...

Success rate on Pinterest so far? 6 crafts, 11 recipes, and 3 new hairstyles. Doesn't fair too well for my social life.

em said...

Pinning......highly addictive for sure.....maybe your blog could become a support group for those of us with a problem.

Tru Stories said...

Finally.
I have not accepted my invites to Pinterest... I am trying to ignore for as long as possible.

Anonymous said...

I have missed your blogging.Thinking about checking out Pinterest. Have a great Holiday Season. MomOf53

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails