Tuesday, November 8, 2011

It Still Amazes Me She's Not A Weekly Visitor To The Principal's Office

Scene: Our living room. Shortcake, The General, and I are sitting on the couch looking through Shortcake's baby book per her request. Punkin is randomly flitting around the room asking for autographs.

Punkin begins walking out of the room to brush her teeth, takes no more than three steps, and releases a very loud fart (best description of the sound: a duck's quack). The three of us, from our seats on the couch, turn to chastise her for being so disgusting but before we can even utter a word Punkin casually looks over her shoulder and announces, "Put that in your baby book" and saunters out of the room.

She's more like her Uncle Poke every single day.

5 comments:

Tina said...

Oh. My. Goodness. That made me laugh harder than I have in a very long time. Thank you, I needed that today!

Anonymous said...

Haha! I'm afraid her cousin Ella is going to be right there with her! Thanks for the laugh!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness....That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time...What's even funnier is I can just see this taking place and the look on her face. Priceless.
Gramma Poke

Big Boca Bob said...

I truly enjoy all your Punkin stories.....and then I think to myself....I REALLY hope Pebbles turns out to be just like her older cousin. Cuz I can't wait to fill my blog with "You'll never guess what Punkin taught Pebbles to do today!"

Cath said...

That is so funny! Definitely laughed out loud.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails