Monday, August 8, 2011

Hello?

It's come to my attention that my recent unintentional blogging hiatus has left a few loyal readers (i.e., my mom) concerned with the general well being of the One Carbon Hill four. I first want to assure any of you who might be similarly questioning the physical & emotional health of my family that we are all well. Tan, sassy, occasionally disgruntled, and on-the-go as ever. I guess there's only so many ways I can blog about a day spent inside trying to beat the heat or outside soaking up sun and sand while sitting on the beach. No sense in boring you with the same story over and over, right?

The General and I were talking last night about the upcoming week's activities, and I mentioned that I should probably blog again at some point to which he replied, "Yeah, I think your readers have missed you." Again, aside from my mother, I wondered if this was indeed the case. Even when I did blog this summer commenting was down; I wasn't surprised by this considering summer lends itself to less time in front of a computer and more times outdoors.

So on this return post, I want to know: who's still out there? Let's do a good old fashioned roll call. Leave me a comment so I know you've hung in there, and tell us what you've been up to this summer. I'm ready to reconnect.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm still here and waiting, thats what old people do... Old Lady

The Page Turner said...

Here - Old Lady's Friend Page Turner

Meghann said...

I'm still here. Haven't commented because we're having a crazy summer. (and not necessarily in a good way, sigh.)

Still read everything you post, though! :)

BIG BAD said...

Happy A=Day back on 8-3. Had to come to the OCH on sunday just to make sure some aliens hadn't picked up your house and moved it far far away

em said...

I'm still here. I've spent the majority of the summer complaining about the excessive heat and humidity so thank you for not blogging about how you've coped with the excessive heat and humidity---I'm sick of it. A few pics of your cute girls every now and then would be nice, though. Just sayin.....

Anonymous said...

I HAVE MISSED YOU....I AM HERE AS ALWAYS..
YOUR LOYAL AND FAVORITE ONECARBONHILL FAN
GRAMMA POKE/MOM....WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL ME!
BE NICE.

The Bride said...

whew! I was getting worried!

Tru Stories said...

I'm sorta confused how I have tried my best to write longer posts or posts with cute pics included.... and Old Lady hasn't once commented.
Mrs writes one short little ditty about how she is too busy for everyone... and she is flooded with comments.
I'm about to quit my blog.

Anonymous said...

I've been waiting impatiently to see what's been happening at OCH!!

Anonymous said...

Don't quit Tru Stories I read your blog too. Gramma Poke

The MC said...

Yo!

Anonymous said...

I was getting worried also! I am still here..Big, Fat, and Pregnant! Now get back to blogging!
Cari

Easy Rider said...

I wish I knew how to quit you! I feel ya on the summer lack of blogging, guilty myself! <3

KelNosz said...

I'm still here! And don't feel bad about the hiatus. I just put up an Easter post on my blog. :)

Munchkin said...

I'm with Tru Stories

AuntieM said...

yes, we miss you!!!!!!

you can call me al said...

We check in on you, munchkin, and tru stories all the time!

Anonymous said...

Of course we miss you!! COME BACK!!! Yes, while SOME of you are out working on your tan and building sand castles...OTHERS of us are still stuck behind a computer 8 hours a day...so some light ramblings about OCH are a break from our own reality!

A said...

Still here...though recently procrastinating by way of other random 'strangers' blogs :)

Cath said...

Yep you're on my 'blogged yet?' list of entertainment to check out while avoiding work!
You too Tru Stories nix the talking of quitting nonsense.

Tina said...

I totally feel you, Mrs. It's OK that you haven't blogged - I haven't been doing it, either. Who has time? However, there is a cute new video up at Fifty Below...

Anonymous said...

Been to Vegas and Florida for a week each...back to school soon...Booo!
JD in GC

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails