Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Number One Warrior

Happy Father's Day to all of the dads out there and especially to you, General. Your girls have always known you had the spirit of a warrior when it comes to honoring, protecting, and providing for our every want and need. You didn't need a medal around your neck to prove that to us.

Thank you for everything you do for us, for being the girls' favorite snuggler, for keeping me sane with your witty remarks and sense of humor, and for being the grounding force this house of estrogen sometimes need. We love you eighty-five.

3 comments:

Tru Stories said...

Happy Father's Day, General!
Thanks for that mile and a half. Good times. Easily the most funny part of my race. I still like you, even if you hate me.

The General said...

It's too soon to try to make up with me.

tlk said...

I gotta say, Mrs., I'm a little let down by this post. It seems like the girls poop in the potty and they get 12 paragraphs about how fast they're growing up and The General gets a couple of sentences? What are you gonna do I guess. I didn't even get a facebook update dedicated to me. :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails