Wednesday, May 11, 2011

DNA & Deodorant


Dear Coco,

You are adorable. Your crinkly faced smile melts my heart. Stories about your silly antics make my day. And tonight I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in your strange attraction to products designed to promote healthy hygiene.

Tonight your older cousin, Punkin, smells strongly of her father's deodorant. She thought she'd could get away with the incognito application with me being none the wiser, but apparently she doesn't realize that the scent of Gillette antiperspirant is strong enough to smell from two rooms away when applied by a five year old. I'm afraid to ask if she just simply applied it to her underarms as she's seen modeled for her by her parents or if she took a page out of a story you've already written and ingested some while I was busy helping her sister with homework. I'm going to go on being blissfully unaware of all the details because frankly I'm afraid to know the truth.

You two are seriously the cutest, but I suspect you both might also drive your mothers to either a serious drinking problem or an early grave.

Hugs,
The Mrs.

4 comments:

The Page Turner said...

I love that face! These girls will be just fine. They experiment with deodorant now. Get the silliness out of their systems. By the time they are in high school, they will be 100% focused on academics.
Do you believe that? Didn't think so.

Tru Stories said...

I vote for driving me to a drinking problem.

But man... she is cute.

Flag Girl said...

Adorable!!! I want all the exciting details when these girls are teenagers. I will supply the alcohol...

Tru Stories said...

My vote (hope) is that she will drive me to a drinking problem.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails