Friday, April 8, 2011

I'm Only Doing This Because I'm So Happy The Kresls Are Back To Blogging

I am . . . a worrier.

I want . . . my daughters to someday know how much I love them; they are the most wonderful, amazing people I have ever known and to this day it amazes and humbles me that they are ours.

I have . . . everything I always wanted (minus the title of multi-millionaire lottery winners).

I wish . . . we were debt free.

I hate . . . mean people.

I fear . . . The General or the girls getting really sick or injured.

I hear . . . the girls giggling together; it is my favorite sound in the world.

I search . . . for balance.

I wonder . . . if it ever truly gets easier.

I regret . . . letting friendships take a back seat in the midst of a busy life.

I love . . . my husband more now than ever.

I ache . . . for families of small children undergoing unimaginable medical procedures.

I always . . . could take a nap.

I usually . . . leave baskets of clean laundry (folded or unfolded) in the living room for days.

I am not . . . confident in myself or my abilities.

I dance . . . in the kitchen with the girls. Or when drinking with friends.

I sing . . . at school, when running, in the car, while cooking or washing dishes, at church, absentmindedly throughout the day even though most of the time I don't know half of the words to the song I'm singing.

I never . . . thought a little over a year after a phone call from a friend that set this whole thing into motion that I'd be this close to completing a half-marathon.

I sometimes . . . wish we lived in our hometown.

I cry . . . almost every day, usually a happy cry after watching a "feel good" moment on TV. Shows about childbirth, Disney movies, and Oprah's "Favorite Things" episode do me in every time.

I lose . . . my patience with the girls much too often and way too easily.

I am grateful . . . for our jobs that provide.

I need . . . a massage.

I should . . . really just put that laundry away as soon as I'm done folding it.

You're next . . . Tru Stories, Munchkin, Tina, Big Boca Bob, and Meghann!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love ya, Mrs!
-abt

Tru Stories said...

You spelled Warrior wrong.
And frankly, I could barely read the sweet sentiments written after that first line, because of the panic attack, blurred vision and shaking hands that result from seeing/hearing or reading ANYTHING to do with that stupid, stupid race.

Doc said...

I feel: you ARE strong, confident, beautiful, courageous, determined, and a loving mother & wife (just a few in no particular order).

As for the laundry...you have 3 other people in the house to help put it away!!!

you can call me al said...

Well said, Doc. I'll second that.

Tru Stories said...

Doc-
Not everyone's children, love to do chores without asking... like your perfect kids.

Anonymous said...

I Love You...Mom

tlk said...

Until your admission of leaving clothes in a basket in the living room for days I always thought of you as a "better than". You know, someone who truly is better than everyone else I know. Now your just a regular married mother of two to me. My world is now crashing down around me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails