Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Greatest Earliest Valentine's Card I've Ever Received.


Since receiving this card last night, I haven't been able to take my eyes off of this picture, admiring the jelly bean beauty currently growing in my sister-in-law's tummy. Little Baby Gunther (Daddy-t0-be Poke's chosen in utero name for his first born child) is due to arrive late September, and I could not be more elated at the thought of welcoming another niece or nephew into my life. Mommy-to-be Cari is already glowing and feeling great.

My brother is going to be a dad! I'm not sure the world is ready for this, but oh my goodness am I excited to have a ringside seat as we watch it all unfold.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, congrats to all!!! I almost fell off my chair thinking it was you at first!! =)

Hugs to all!
JD

Tina said...

AAAHHHH!!! How exciting! Congrats to Poke and Cari, and the entire family. Yay!

you can call me al said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We're so happy for all of you!

Tru Stories said...

Congrats! What a sweet Valentine!

Big Boca Bob said...

I just got mine tonight!!! YAY!!!! One thing is for sure. Gunther will be truly loved! Congrats, Aunt Mrs.!

The MC said...

Congratulations!! So exciting!

The Sancken's said...

OMG! Congrats to them! I had to text mom!! :) I was wondering when they'd be getting to that... lol

auntie M said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATS TO ALL!!!! W\ iT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE WE'VE HAD A NEW POKARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous said...

Wooo HOoo!!!! can't wait. that is great news!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! What great news. All the best to the Pokarneys!

Cath said...

Congrats to your whole fam! What a fun way to announce the happy news :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails