Saturday, January 29, 2011

I Do...

"I Do" want you to come to the greatest wedding reception of 2011.


"I Do" want to remind you that seeing the costumes showcased at this event are worth the ticket.






"I Do" want you to know that Munchkin has worn Spandex to every event and she's not afraid to showcase a solo dance performance in the name of pleasing a crowd.



"I Do" want to promise everyone that this man will be fully clothed this year with not even so much as an exposed armpit to frighten young children (or Tru Stories and the Commissioner).


"I Do" want to say thank you to the Connor family for their creativity, dedication, commitment, and determination to make this annual event one of the highlights of my year all in the name of hating on cancer.



"I Do" hope to see you there.
As Martha and the Vandelle's once wisely told us: It doesn't matter what you wear, just as long as you are there!


Tonight, 8 pm, St. Pat's Hall in Dwight.

4 comments:

Tru Stories said...

Love it! Love it!
Except my baby husband without facial hair.
So excited!

The Page Turner said...

I am bringing some of your biggest fans tonight! Make sure you find me and meet The Old Lady.

CalamityJr said...

Soooo looking forward to the pictures!

christine said...

it's gonna be fun! can't wait to see your outfit "new" friend! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails