Friday, December 10, 2010

Procrastination Pays Off

I can't remember where I came across it, but recently I noticed an amazing promotional offer for bloggers. Shutterfly, an online photo printing service, is offering 50 free Christmas cards to anyone willing to post a review of their products. I'm not one to pass up a good deal especially for a company that has never let me down.

I've used Shutterly on and off for years for printing pictures, Christmas cards, and birth announcements. The quality has always been excellent, and I love their large selection of cards especially at Christmas time. They also have a wide variety of gift ideas including photo calendars and other gift ideas like wall mounted art. If you are searching for that perfect last minute gift, check out Shutterfly. Grandparents especially eat that stuff up!

Christmas cards have been pouring into our mailbox the last week or so, and unlike previous years I was not in the Christmas card sending mood. I had no cute matching outfits to dress the girls in, and I was wondering where I'd find the motivation to stuff, address, stamp, and mail an ever growing number of cards. One browsing session through the wide assortment of picture cards offered on Shutterfly's site though had me re-energized and ready to pass along Christmas greetings.

If you are a giant slacker like me and still haven't created this year's Christmas card, check out Shutterfly (click here for their selection of Christmas cards) for all your card and gift giving needs. If you're some crazy overachiever who sent cards out weeks ago, well, good for you and we have thoroughly enjoyed receiving your card!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails