Sunday, October 24, 2010

Where's Waldo?







Clearly we celebrated our annual grown-ups only costume party last night. I feel that for those of you who don't know him that well I must put out a disclaimer that my husband does not normally leave the house dressed in only his undergarments. In case you either aren't up on your 80s movie references or are unable to form coherent thoughts after seeing pictures of my husband dressed in tighty whites, he's channeling the Tom Cruise character from "Risky Business". Grama and Grapa, I hope you will some day recover from viewing these pictures of the father of two of your great-granddaughters dressed in such a fashion.

I think it's also obvious from these pictures that Waldo worked hard all night making sure he made himself visible in every single picture taken one way or another all night long. I did manage to snap a few photos without the unmistakable red and white strip shirt.




Thanks again for the awesome party. Despite the fact that I will be paying for the 4 am bedtime for the next two weeks, the evening and related festivities did not disappoint.

Baby Spice out. Zigga-zig-ah!

6 comments:

The Page Turner said...

Waldo awesome, but Munchkin sucking in her cheeks all night, too funny! Everyone looks great!

Big Boca Bob said...

Great costumes! Thanks to you, though, I have had Spice Girls lyrics in my head all day!

Slam me to the left
If you're havin' a good time
Shake it to the right
If you know that you feel fine

Tina said...

General - that is a quality costume you have there. Love it!

flag girl said...

Munchkins cleavage looks amazing!
Well done Posh.

Michelle said...

I was just saying that I wanted to dress up as Waldo but don't have the red and white shirt to do so!!! I love this!! Made me laugh so hard :)

AuntieM said...

am i right in guessing that Munchkin was Victoria Beckam??? sure looks like it... general,cuter costume but, please tell me you put some pants on sometime early in the evening........

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails