Sunday, September 19, 2010

Smitten

What is it about a newborn baby that renders me almost incapable of fighting back the urge to have another 15 babies myself?


Seeing our new little Star two days in a row - hogging her quite selfishly within hours of her birth, I might add - did not help the raging case of Baby Fever that set in about ten miles from the hospital where she was born.


She is perfect in every way, and if I could have gotten her out of the hospital without alarming her mother or setting off a variety of security devices in the process I totally would have.


Another job well done, AL & BOTD.

1 comment:

The Page Turner said...

Those are some good baby making genes. Every child is beautiful. Gigi has not had to throw one away yet.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails