Saturday, September 18, 2010

It's A Great Day For A Birthday


Katherine Mary

7 pounds, 4 ounces
19 inches long
born Saturday, September 18th at 4:45(ish)



The females in this house are literally giddy with excitement; The General is also excited in a typical calm, cool, and collected male way, the polar opposite of the screaming and jumping demonstrated by the three girls he shares a home with. It is taking everything I have not to ditch my own family's dinner plans to get to sweet baby Kate. I can not not get down there to snuggle and love on my new niece fast enough.

You kept us waiting 50 hours longer than expected - not that Munchkin or any of the rest of us were counting - but I'd say you were well worth the wait. Welcome to the world, little girl. We love you so much!

5 comments:

The Page Turner said...

Congratulations! She is a beauty! I showed Coco her picture and told her the bad news. Not the baby anymore. She seemed fine with it.

The Bride said...

I've already self-proclaimed this baby as MINE! Who else can say they are sharing their Kathryn/Katherine name with ANYONE else in this family?!? I can't wait to meet,snuggle, cuddle, and love YOU! xoxo

Tru Stories said...

First: Do you guys ALWAYS have to have another female in the family with a matching name? Is it a rule?
Second: She is cute!! Happy to finally see you Number 31.

Tina said...

Congrats to everyone! What a beautiful little girl!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Pumkin called Gramma Poke to let me know that her new cousin was here, she was so excited,it was pricless.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails