Thursday, July 1, 2010

Recipe For THE Perfect Day

Ingredients:

  1. One child sleeps in while the other comes into our bed for an early morning snuggle
  2. Weather even more outstanding than the day before
  3. The General having a weekday off work
  4. Getting the house cleaned before noon while the girls play nicely together in their rooms
  5. Securing a last minute babysitter
  6. Six hours on a boat with friends, cruising up the river and soaking up the sun
  7. Coming home to two happy girls
  8. Ordering Geo's pizza for supper
  9. Trying on two new swimsuits ordered online and realizing that you won't have to return them for not fitting properly
  10. Sweet hugs and kisses as I tucked the girls into bed
  11. An early bedtime for me
I think I may have found my Utopia today.

1 comment:

Parker said...

Sounds like a great day! I would hav been happy with #9!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails