Friday, July 9, 2010

Blogging The Truth Since 2007

The General likes to claim that I occasionally tend to elaborate some of the stories or details in my blog posts. The idea that I am an exaggerator is, to me, a ludicrous accusation. Tru Stories gets it though, and we are often quick to say to each other, "You can't make this stuff up". A mostly spur of the moment shopping trip with our four daughters this evening illustrated this perfectly.

The scene: New York & Company, front counter

Punkin: (with a look of utter disgust) Somesing stinks in heeuh.

Tru Stories:
(wearing a look indicating she was less than impressed with the store's olfactory offerings) You're right. Something does stink.

Punkin:
Hee hee, I tooted. Excuuuuuse me, hee hee.

Tru Stories:
(unable to speak due to being overcome with laughter)

The Mrs.:
See? You can't make this stuff up.

*end scene*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

After a night of rides and winning gold fish at the local fair, my Monkey was in the bathtub and
ripped one that I swear bubbled the water for a full 5 seconds!!! She was pretty proud of herself...that's my girl...
=) JD in GC

The Page Turner said...

I was just at Tru Stories listening to the Tink talk about her friends, her friends.

Tru Stories said...

You really did not do that moment justice. It was so much more Punkinish in person!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails