Friday, April 16, 2010

Let The Record Show

To members of The General's family:

You will be happy to know that I have now managed to bake Layers of Flavor WITHOUT melted spatula pieces as part of the recipe. It has taken me almost seven years to attempt them a second time following the tragic initial encounter, but I have prevailed.

I would like to thank Pampered Chef's indestructible Mix N Scraper for its assistance in this culinary victory. I would not be able to function in my kitchen without it. A special thanks to The General as well who has helped me finish off over half of the 9x13 pan. This dessert is directly opposite of the lifestyle change we have set out on recently, but life's too short not to indulge every now and then, right?

Next up - Crescent Rolls: The Sequel.

4 comments:

Julie said...

as a doctor i would like to say ...... YES!!!

Tina said...

What's Layers of Flavor? I want some!

The MC said...

Yummy!!!

Mitch said...

This sounds almost as intriguing as Bacon Bites.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails