Thursday, February 4, 2010

Countdown Is On

Judging from several comments left on my last post either you, dear readers, know me very well or I'm just that bad at hiding excessive estrogen related moodiness. I didn't even realize I was suffering from a slight case of PMS (and I'm not talking Potty Mouth Syndrome here) until appropriately diagnosed by my second cousin from two states away. Apparently I am quite transparent, my snarkiness and general unpleasantness so strong it's evident even through blog posts. I wish I could say it's improving, but unfortunately the surge continues. At this point I believe several readers offered the only remedy. I just gotta dance.

My outfit is ready, our tickets were purchased this afternoon, and all that stands between me and several hours of partying like it's 1955 is about nine more days of the daily grind. I see the light at the end of the tunnel, and I'm running toward it full steam ahead.

1 comment:

BIG BAD said...

Sometimes that light at the end of the tunnel is actually a train going in the opposite direction. Hopefully it is the daylight at the end of the tunnel. Sounds like the Dance is all planned out.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails