Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Three Days 'Til Go Time

We've discussed their roles. One flower girl and one princess to walk down the aisle lining Cari's walk with flower petals. They've tried on their beautiful dresses, twirled 'round with glee. Shoes have been purchased and only one fell over as she lost her balance after taking the first few steps in her new fancy footwear. I've convinced myself that they've absorbed our heart-to-heart talks about proper wedding day behavior and am just delusional enough to think that they might actually follow through on their promises to abide by the standards explained to them.

Most importantly, we've practiced "working as a team" as they throw flower petals (construction paper squares) down the aisle (living room carpet).


All that's left is the question: will they fulfill their duties on wedding day? I'll be in my position at the front of the church doing whatever it takes while still maintaining some degree of dignity to make sure they do.

4 comments:

you can call me al said...

They will be fantastic! Can't wait to see the pictures :)

Meghann said...

I'm rooting for Punkin to steal the show! ;)

Anonymous said...

Good luck girls, I'm sure that you and your Mom will be beautiful!! Congrats to the bride and groom too!! Can't wait to see the racap!!
Hugs from JD in GC

The MC said...

I can't wait to hear all about it!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails