Monday, November 2, 2009

May The Force Be With Me (At Least For The Next 28 Days)

There's this little movement out there known as NaBloPoMo. No, it's not some new flu strain. NaBloPoMo stands for "National Blog Posting Month" and while I've contemplated joining in the past and have ultimately chickened out I've decided to give it a whirl this time around. The basic premise behind NaBloPoMo is to blog every day, including weekends, for the entire month of November. I've seen others do it with varying degrees of success and looking at our calendar for the upcoming month I'm not sure this is the best time to make this kind of time commitment, but what the heck. I'm not out anything for trying, right?

Some of you may be thrilled by the prospect, others may be groaning loudly to yourselves asking, "Why me?". Either way, the goal is thirty posts in thirty days. I'm not promising they're all going to be winners, but I'm gonna give it my best. Any of my fellow blogging friends care to join me in the fun?

6 comments:

Munchkin said...

we'll mark this particular post as "not a gem"

The MC said...

I, for one, am quite excited about this new turn of events. My life is otherwise so dreary and devoid of excitement. This will give me something to look forward to every day. That's not sarcasm, either.

The Mrs. said...

Just laying the groundwork, Munchkin, not that tomorrow's post holds any more promise.

At least someone appreciates the effort I've not yet put forth. Thanks, MC!

Munchkin said...

i'm just saying, i'm excited but this one doesn't do it for me.... for being a little mean on a monday i will unofficially attempt to post every day as well

(let's nevermind that I didn't post yesterday, I was in mourning because the Denver/Baltimore game was televised out here instead of the Chicago/Cleveland game... does that make sense? NO iowa it doesn't)

Tina said...

I will support you in this new endeavor! Get to the blogging!

Munchkin said...

i've been waiting for today's post since i got home from work!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails