Saturday, November 21, 2009

Analyze This

Earlier this week my fellow July '04 BabyCenter mom, Meghann, posted this fun meme. I had never thought about the fact that after years of blog following I've never seen the handwriting of the people who write those blogs. Handwriting tells a lot about a person I think, so the idea of putting my penmanship for the world to see was intriguing. I'm willing to bet that the majority of the people reading this blog have seen my handwriting at some point, but for those of you who haven't the wait is over:


Now it's your turn, fellow blogging friends. Let's see it!

3 comments:

Meghann said...

Your handwriting is prettier than mine at least. Lol!

Munchkin said...

i would like to provide a sample, however, my handwriting differs with my mood... maybe i shall post samples on different mood days

Anonymous said...

You are so considerate!
My hand cramps too after a novella Wal-Mart list!
-ABT

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails