Thursday, October 29, 2009

"That's What My Baby Says"

Following my daily dose of funny after reading yesterday's post on Tru Stories, I realized that I have not yet captured a quality moment that I've been meaning to video for weeks. Enforcer, I swear I'm not trying to start anything by hijacking your Phineas and Ferb reference and please don't take this as me throwing my hat into the ring of an already fierce blog war. Instead, I want to thank you for reminding me to break out the camera so that I can have this little gem of a video for years to come. I hope all of you (or at least those of you familiar with Disney Channel programming) enjoy it as much as I do.



FYI: This footage of Punkin? Specifically the air guitar, extreme facial expressions, and audacious mispronunciations of words? This is the exactly the kind of stuff that keeps me from selling her to the gypsies some days (except when I hear she's singing like this in the middle of church with Gramma & Papa; on those days, the gypsies can have her).

2 comments:

Parker said...

I've never heard the song...but it is a catchy little tune...?!

I used to have something that said "Sing like no one is listening"...best advice I ever got. (Unless, of course, you ask anyone else who is listening). Glad to see Pumpkin learned this early in life!

THanks for the entertainment on this dreary Friday morning!

you can call me al said...

OCH TV is our favorite!

And thank you for the reminder to get our video camera back out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails