Sunday, October 11, 2009

Save Second Base Re-Cap

If you weren't playing, it was cold. So very, very cold.

This team was awesome.


This team was not.


Casey's pizza was delivered just in the nick of time. And it was delicious.

My children left the park filthy but the smiles on their faces distracted me from the dirt.

Over $600 was raised in this one afternoon by the coolest Relay for Life team in all the land.

If you were unable to attend and would like to look like you participated, I know where you can buy some leftover Save Second Base t-shirt.

3 comments:

Munchkin said...

so i was just sitting here reading old blog posts and i haven't gotten a birthday post in two years, what up with that sista

Anonymous said...

Isn't your birthday in May? Gramma Poke

AuntieM said...

Speaking of birthdays.....i have been totally spaced out lately and missed my dear brother-in-laws- b'day.......and it was on the same day as my daughters!!!!!! i feel sooooo bad......my mind has been so ocupied with other things that when we went down to Mahomet on sunday to celebrate said b'day...i forgot to make her a cake!!!! i am such a horrible mommy!!! she did forgive me after i ran and got her a DQ ice cream cake....so brother-in-law--it is not you!!!! just slap me silly!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails