Thursday, October 15, 2009

Doing My Best To Make Sure I'm Never Mistaken For Martha Stewart

I just served my daughters pizza rolls, cheese sticks, a cup of mandarin oranges and a fistful of carrots for dinner. Does this make me a horrible mother? Or the most awesome mom in the whole world?

Then again, who really cares? It was delicious.





(To my most faithful critics readers, my apologies for this lame post after a four day hiatus. I just haven't been in the "blog posting groove" lately. I promise to bring you more substantive posts soon.)

2 comments:

The MC said...

I figure as long as there's a fruit and vegetable, you're set.

Ditta said...

I'm think'n you start rely'n on
Ramon Noodle soups 5 out of the 7 days a week, and then you should start worry'n if you a bad mom. (or dad...)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails