Thursday, September 24, 2009

E! News Is My Source For All The Most Important Breaking News Stories

1. I have a great OB/GYN who provided me with excellent prenatal care and delivered both Shortcake and Punkin.

2. His son is Colin Egglesfield, former star of All My Children who now appears regularly on the new Melrose Place as chef Auggie Kirkpatrick. He's also sort of cute (named to People's "Sexiest Men Alive" list in 2005) and was/is all the rage around the birthing suites of Morris Hospital.

Meow.

3. Connor Cruise is a fellow actor on this (sort of) new hit show playing Detective Marco Rodriquez.

4. Connor's father happens to be my once number one heart throb, Tom Cruise.


Former meow but no longer because of all the crazy. Couch jumping & PPD bashing on national TV is a real turn-off.

5. In what is one of the best movies ever, Tom co-starred with none other than Kevin Bacon.

Check that out: I'm only five degrees from Kevin Bacon!

This also means I'm only five degrees away from Kevin Bacon seeing the insides of my abdominal cavity. In the event that I might some day meet this fine actor, what do you think of this as an ice breaker: "Nice to meet you, Kevin! Did you know that you co-starred with a guy who's son co-stars with the son of the doctor that performed both my c-sections? What a small world, right?!? So, how are Kyra and the kids?".

(images courtesy of The Soap Dispenser and The Daily Mail)

4 comments:

Munchkin said...

seriously, you have far too much time on your hands

Parker said...

Wow, Mrs.! I am glad to know you! This makes me six degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon. So, "in the event that I might some day meet this fine actor", I can say... "Nice to meet you, Kevin! Did you know that you co-starred with a guy who's son co-stars with the son of the doctor that performed c-sections on a girl I went to grade school with!?"

And, to Munchkin...I just saw your post on Ghandi...I think YOU have too much time on your hands!

Tina said...

When I was at high risk for post-partum depression after I had Gizmo, I prayed to Tom Cruise so that he could save me. It worked. ;)

J said...

Lol to all of this! Hilarious. And I want to have one more baby--in Morris. Did you say he does rounds with his dad?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails