Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Time Is Now. Are You In?

I had grand intentions to get up early every morning during my summer break. With that early wake-up I had even grander plans to sneak out of the house alone and go for an early morning walk/jog to help me get my mind straight, savor some alone time, and most importantly get this body into tip-top shape.

That never happened. Not even once. In case you didn't know this about me, I value sleep over just about anything. In terms of survival it's right up there with oxygen. I take my sleeping very seriously.

As a result, I am not toned or trim. Sure I was able to do some exercising here in there especially during the first month of my break, but my inability to whittle my middle has me once again in a funk. So you know what that means, right?

It's time to bring sexy back with a little something I like to call:

Operation Get Less Jiggly With It
Wedding Edition


I'm looking at the probability of three major weddings in the next year or so and in one of those weddings I'm standing up as a bridesmaid. I know it's vain, but damn I want to look good. So starting September 1st we're starting a new round of Operation Less Jiggly.

Who's with me? Leave me a comment here, over at the official Operation Less Jiggly blog, or email me if you're interested.

13 comments:

Munchkin said...

done

Drunk Driver said...

I"m in it to win it.. Biggest motivation of my life! Bring it on!

Tina said...

YES! I was hoping there was going to be one soon - the wedding is also my motivation to lose the baby weight - I don't want to go to IL carrying it all! I'll start as soon as 1) Thor comes out, and 2) my Dr. clears me. Woo hoo!

The MC said...

Bring it!!!

Ashley Olson said...

I'm in!

Mary Kate Olson said...

I'm in too

J said...

Honestly, Operation less jiggle hasn't really worked for me yet, but maybe it's kept weight from getting higher? So I'm in again.

em said...

Only if you have weekly meetings with cheesecake.

The MC said...

I love cheesecake!!

Meow

Anonymous said...

I'm considering jumping on your band wagon...but I have to know...are there public weigh-ins??
That could be a deal breaker for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm in, too!! I've already been on an intense exercise craze lately, so I should keep my momentum going! Plus, my goal is to be in the best shape of my life when I have my quarter-life crisis in October.

-Katie

jen said...

Nursing is officially over. I'm so in.

Mitch said...

In.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails