Thursday, June 18, 2009

All In A Day's Work

I spent the day poolside, enjoyed burgers & hot dogs off the grill, and visited with Tina, PaPoke, AuntieM, and my mom as we soaked up the rays of the late afternoon sun. I left the house a little before 11 am and didn't return until after 8 pm. Lest you think my day was one of total sloth and leisure, the girls were with me so there was a bit of work involved.


The General's first day of vacation started today. He spent the entire day doing this:

Not pictured: the demolition process

Sometimes it's hard being the man of the house.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo, can't wait to see the progression and finished product!! Good work General!
We get counters and appliances tomorrow! I'm excited!!
JD in GC
Your yard looks amazing too!! If it doesn't come up every year at my house...not much gets done!

Anonymous said...

Loved the afternoon as much as the girls did. Thank you Big Poke and Auntie M for your hospitality! Gramma Poke.

Mitch said...

Why wasn't the General wearing a DTHS Class of '95(?) t-shirt while doing construction work? That would have been hot.

The General said...

Pffft...I'm hot in anything. I think today I will just my tool belt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails