Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let It Snow

In the event that you receive our Christmas card late this year, I would like to apologize in advance. I ordered the cards slightly later than usual this year, and although they've been addressed and stuffed since Saturday they're still sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to be mailed. I had all intentions of stopping by the post office today after school to buy the necessary stamps; I had also planned on making a stop at the grocery store and Doc's Drugs before picking up the girls. Our afternoon snowstorm sidelined those plans however. So if your card is late this year, please know it's because Shortcake, Punkin and I were too busy having fun playing in the snow. I trust you'll understand.



















1 comment:

Tina said...

Shortcake and Punkin sure remind me of Ralphie and Randy as they play in the snow...."I can't get up!"

If those kids like the snow, pack them up and ship them up here - there's tons of it! (Make sure you send beer with them, though - we'll need it!)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails