Monday, November 17, 2008

The Only Thing Stronger Than Baby Fever Is Puppy Fever

I stumbled upon this site the other day. I dare you to watch it for more than three minutes without thinking, "I want one. Right now". Had someone double dog dared me to do it, I would have lost within 6.4 seconds. Check quickly though - I first found this site about a week ago and they've changed so much already. They just grow up too fast...

Live feed of six of the cutest puppies you've ever seen.

Shortcake is hooked too, although I have yet to hear her ask for one for Christmas. She's too busy being brainwashed by all the advertisements for ugly fake puppies that swim and dolls that pee, I guess.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mrs....Bubba and Monkey love to watch the puppies too...and I admit, I check on them at various times throughout the day as well....I'm a bit obsessed!

Munchkin said...

now do you understand... i went to the pound ONE DAY and you see what i came home with!! they are the greatest thing ever!!!


disclaimer: that was actually my intent

tlk said...

Those dogs aren't the least bit appetizing to me. I think you need to move to Korea or Vietnam if you think they are.

TVStar said...

I was bound and determined not to get a dog for a couple years... but Matt & I are now proud parents of a 3-month-old Beagle named Gus. We went to the Humane Society one day to "look" 2 weeks ago, and 3 days later picked up our puppy.

While it is exhausting right now (it's strangely similar to having a baby), he is sooooo much fun and gives sooooo much love back. Plus, all the walking and playing with him has really helped me lose weight!!! (Watch out Tina!)

One of those irresistible factors: Gus has an outtie. Yes, like a belly button... it's on his belly and it's the cutest thing ever!!!

I can send you pics Mrs... I'm sure that'll really help your puppy fever.... :)

Munchkin said...

www.puppiesden.com

The General said...

Are you sure it's a "belly button"?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails