Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Less Than Stellar Observation Skills

Tonight while watching the team introductions on the Biggest Loser season premiere:

Shortcake: Mommy! That team looks just like Erik and Cari!


And in case you don't know my brother and his girlfriend, here's a photo for comparison purposes.




On the one hand, I love that Shortcake doesn't notice the obvious difference in skin tone and instead probably made the above statement based on the fact that both men have goatees/beards, glasses and a receding hairline (one more severe than the other *ahem* almost bald before 30 *ahem*).


On the other hand, Cari probably weighs a solid 150 pounds less than the woman on the green team. That leaves me wondering if maybe Shortcake needs her vision tested. Either way, I'll admit to having a good laugh at this one.

3 comments:

The MC said...

That's definitely the funniest thing I've heard all day!! Thanks, Shortcake!!

tlk said...

I always suspected that Eric was adopted. After comparing the photos I am sure of it

Michelle said...

OMG... I totally snorted reading that! God love her, she's such a sweetie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails